Professional Pest Solutions For Sun Valley, CA Properties
As a Sun Valley resident, you're probably used to the variety of pest problems that can invade your home or business. However, what you might not realize is just how problematic these pests can become. From thousands of dollars in property damage to the threat of serious disease transmission, Sun Valley pests are not to be taken lightly.
That's why you can't waste your time on DIY pest control methods or store-bought sprays. Instead, partner with the professionals at Ventura Pest Control. We have everything we need to ensure your complete satisfaction, including the following benefits.
- Over 60 years of industry and area experience
- A proven pest-free guarantee
- Completely free inspections
- Highly-trained pest professionals
Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection for your Sun Valley home or business.
Home Pest Control In Sun Valley, CA
In a place like Sun Valley, owning a home requires a constant battle against invasive pests. Fortunately, you don't have to fight this battle alone. Why trust DIY pest control methods that only yield inconsistent results at best when there are guaranteed results right down the road?
At Ventura Pest Control, we have over 60 years of industry and area experience, our track record of keeping Sun Valley area homes can't be beaten. Plus, our experienced pest professionals are always training in the latest in industry-standard pest control technology, so we can stand behind our guarantee with confidence. Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Sun Valley, CA
As a business owner in the Sun Valley area, one of the most important things you can do is protect your reputation in the community. If you try to protect your business with pest control solutions that aren't backed by a guarantee, then you're rolling the dice with all of your hard work and investment in your business.
That's why putting your trust in the most experienced pest control company in the Sun Valley area is the best way to protect your business. We have highly trained pest professionals who provide the latest in pest control technology, so we can guarantee you that your customers won't witness a pest problem, or we’ll take care of the problem at no additional charge. Call us today to schedule your free, no-obligation inspection.
Sun Valley Business Owner's Guide To Bird Control
While birds are a part of the natural setting around here, they don't need to be a natural part of your business facility. In fact, allowing birds to hang around your commercial facility can bring a wide variety of problems to your business. Many of the local pest birds, such as starlings and pigeons, will reduce the value of your facility, over time, with their nesting habits and toxic feces.
Plus, they will spread dangerous bacteria which could lead to harmful illnesses and health hazards for your customers. A buildup of feces on walkways can become a slip and fall hazard. The bottom line is that you can't afford a bird problem on your property.
Instead of relying on decoys or ineffective bird repellents sold at the store, get a free consultation with one of our Ventura Pest Control bird experts. We will inspect your property thoroughly and provide instructions on how to create a much less conducive environment for birds on your property. We will also install humane bird removal and prevention devices that can keep the birds away from your business and your customers, for good. Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection with one of our registered bird control experts.
Which Stinging Insects Are Most Dangerous In Sun Valley?
In a place like Sun Valley, there are a variety of stinging insects that can plague your property. However, these pests can be a serious danger to your family during outdoor time. Bees, for instance, might only be able to sting once, but multiple bee stings can lead to severe medical conditions. Even more concerning are wasps that can sting multiple times each. Both species are very territorial, so it's important to stay away from their nests. However, there are some other things you can do to avoid stinging insect problems on your property, such as:
- Maintaining the lawn properly
- Trimming tree branches and shrubs neatly
- Spraying essential oil solutions around the property
While these methods can help create a less attractive environment for bees and wasps, the best way to get rid of a current problem is to remove nests promptly. However, you should never attempt this on your own, as bees and wasps will defend their nests ardently and put you in serious danger of multiple stings.
That's why partnering with a Ventura Pest Control residential pest control expert is the best way to remove nests without endangering your family. Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection with one of our pest control professionals.
How To Prevent Bed Bugs In Your Sun Valley Home This Summer
Vacation season is a big deal here in Sun Valley. Thousands of locals and tourists alike will be traveling to see the sights and the city, taking advantage of all summertime activities available to them. However, there will also be another kind of visitor making a debut: bed bugs.
Bed bugs become a much bigger threat during the summer season, becoming more and more prevalent as people ramp up their traveling efforts. At Ventura Pest Control, calls for bed bug control programs become much more prevalent during the summer season, with hundreds of infestations occurring every year.
There are a few ways to prevent yourself from accidental bed bug exposure this summer:
- Storing luggage and personal belongings off the floor
- Inspecting hotel rooms for the signs of bed bugs
- Washing clothes and bedsheets on the hottest cycle
If you believe you have recently been exposed to bed bugs during your travels, Ventura Pest Control can help. Simply inquire about one of our bed bug control programs for a thorough inspection at your earliest convenience.
Ant Prevention For Outdoor Events Around Sun Valley This Summer
Summer in the Sun Valley is fraught with pest activity, including budding colonies of ants. These six-legged creatures are attracted to sweet and sugary substances, which makes them a common sight at events such as cookouts and picnics. Keeping ants out of the yard completely is not a feasible goal, but preventing or limiting their spread certainly is.
The best ways to prevent ants from ruining the summer in Sun Valley include:
- Keeping food sealed and stored in containers
- Cleaning up crumbs and spills immediately
- Eliminating sources of moisture
- Applying a perimeter treatment around your property
For more information on how to prevent ants from ruining the summer or to inquire about professional ant control services, contact Ventura Pest Control today.
Should Sun Valley Residents Be Worried About Gophers This Summer?
Gophers can wreak havoc on your Sun Valley property, causing damage to your lawn and garden. These burrowing rodents are most active during the spring and summer months and may cause irreversible damage to plants, trees, bushes, and other budding flowers. The longer gophers are allowed to roam freely around your home, the more damage they can cause to your residential or business landscaping.
Suspect that gophers may be present on your property? Some of the telltale signs of a gopher infestation include:
- Mounds of dirt around the yard: Gophers typically create large mounds of dirt when they are burrowing. These mounds can be unsightly and particularly damaging to fragile grassroots.
- Tunnels and burrows throughout the property: Gophers create long tunnels and burrows searching for food. These tunnels may pose secondary problems to children and small pets, as they may collapse without warning and risk a potential twisted ankle.
- Plants that have been uprooted: Unlike moles (which eat mainly meat), gophers enjoy eating plants and roots. Hungry mammals can uproot entire plants in their search for food and kill entire herbaceous species in the process.
Ventura Pest Control is no stranger to the signs of a gopher infestation around Sun Valley properties. We are proud to provide comprehensive gopher control services that eliminate current populations and ease pressure on the plants around your yard. Humanely remove pest threats while still seeing results by calling Ventura Pest Control right away.
A Comprehensive Guide To Searching Your Sun Valley Home For Termite Damage
Termites are a common problem in Sun Valley, particularly during the spring and summer months. These pests are attracted to wood and can cause extensive damage to homes when left unchecked -- to the tune of $5 billion per year worldwide.
The best way to combat a potential termite infestation is to thoroughly search your property for any signs of damage. This can be done with or without professional training, although younger infestations are far more difficult to spot than mature colonies.
Here's how to identify termite activity in Sun Valley:
- Earthen Tubes: Subterranean termite colonies build mud tunnels to access new food sources. These tunnels are brown or gray in color and can be found on your home's foundation, siding, or trim. Breaking the tubes will usually reveal the termites beneath.
- Hollowed Wood: Unlike boring beetles or carpenter ants, termites actually eat the wood in which they infest. These insects consume cellulose from the inside out, so it's not uncommon to find hollowed-out beams or joists in an infested home. These voids are typically found in crawlspaces or attics and may be difficult to spot without a flashlight.
- Piles Of Wings: Termite swarms often leave behind piles of wings, which can be seen around windowsills or near doors. Swarms typically occur during the spring months and are a sure sign that termites have taken up residence in your home.
Don't wait for a termite colony to mature before getting the help you need. Partner with Ventura Pest Control to learn how to identify termite activity before they ever become a problem. Contact us today for a termite control quote at your earliest convenience.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your service.