Professional Pest Solutions For Studio City, CA Properties
As a home or business owner in the Studio City pest control area, you face a lot of different pest problems that can threaten everything that matters most to you. When your home, family, or your business are on the line, do you really want to trust your own methods of pest control solutions?
Instead of allowing the variety of local pests (such as termites, rodents, cockroaches, ants, and more) to put your property at risk of health hazards and structural damage, partner with a Ventura Pest Control technician. We provide the following benefits to all of our Studio City residential and commercial clients:
- Over 60 years of industry and area experience
- Completely free inspections
- Emergency pest services
- A pest-free guarantee that’s second to none
Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection.
Home Pest Control In Studio City, CA
When you own a home in the Studio City area, avoiding pest problems on your own can be very difficult. From invasive termites to disease-spreading roaches, rodents, and more, local pests will threaten both your home and your family.
Don’t waste your time on home remedies and store-bought sprays. Instead, partner with the most experienced pest control company in the Studio City area. Our highly trained service technicians will inspect your property for free and then create a pest-free property, guaranteed. Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Studio City, CA
When you own a business in the Studio City area, it can be difficult to protect your reputation from pest problems, especially considering the power of social media. That’s why trying to solve pest problems on your own is a recipe for disaster. Your own methods of pest control will either make matters worse or give you a false sense of security, as the infestation continues in other parts of the property.
Instead of risking your livelihood to the inconsistent results of store-bought solutions or DIY pest control methods, partner with a Ventura Pest Control commercial technician who can provide a proven pest-free guarantee. With over six decades of pest control experience, we have everything we need to ensure that your customers will never notice a pest problem on your property. Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection.
Four Termite Control Solutions That Work For Studio City Properties
If you have termite problems on your Studio City property, it’s only a matter of time before they invade your home from the ground up. These destructive pests only need 18 to 24 months to do thousands of dollars worth of damage to your home, and they can be very difficult to notice on your own. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do on your own to reduce termite attraction to your Studio City home:
- Control moisture problems throughout the property.
- Replace moisture-damaged wood immediately.
- Store firewood off the ground and away from the home.
- Get a professional termite inspection every six months to a year.
By catching a termite infestation early, you can get the professional eradication solutions that you need to keep your home safe from the damage that a long-term infestation can bring about. That’s why partnering with a Ventura Pest Control termite expert and taking advantage of our inspections is one of the best ways to avoid costly termite damage to your home. Give us a call today to schedule a termite inspection with one of our experienced pest control experts.
Ant Prevention: Six Tips All Studio City Homeowners Should Know
When ants invade your Studio City home and property, they can be much more than just a nuisance. Unfortunately, some ants outside your home will cause health threats due to their painful stings, while ants inside your home can spread dangerous bacteria. Ant infestations have been known to lead to all kinds of harmful illnesses, such as salmonella, E Coli, and more.
That’s why preventing their attraction to your home is essential for keeping your family safe. Since ants are small and numerous, it can be very difficult to keep them out of your home or to get rid of them once they have already established a colony. The best way to keep them out of your house is to reduce their attraction to your property in the following ways:
- Controlling moisture problems throughout the property
- Maintaining the lawn regularly
- Storing food and trash properly
- Cleaning regularly to avoid loose crumbs
- Sealing up cracks and crevices around the structure
- Partnering with a professional pest control technician
At Ventura Pest Control, we have the experience and the innovative pest control solutions to keep ants off of your property and out of your home. Don’t wait until the danger becomes all too real. Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection for your Studio City ant problems.
Why Bed Bugs Are So Hard To Get Out Of Your Studio City Home
No one likes bed bugs. They were nearly eradicated in the 1950s but are a significant problem for millions of homes throughout the United States, including here in Studio City. As the best hitchhikers of the pest world, bed bugs quickly move from location to location by crawling on pant legs or into packages, bags, or luggage. This makes it easy for them to spread from one place to another, often without anyone’s knowledge.
One of the reasons bed bugs are so hard to get out of your Studio City home is because you might not even realize they’re in your home right away. It could be quite advanced when you start to notice signs of a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs breed rapidly and can quickly spread out in your home, usually in out-of-the-way locations, making it more challenging to eliminate an infestation.
Another reason bed bugs are hard to get out of your Studio City home because they are surprisingly resilient. Bed bugs can withstand cold and heat well, go without eating for several months, and be resistant to certain types of treatments.
Ventura Pest Control knows how to eliminate a bed bug infestation effectively. We have over 60 years of experience dealing with bed bugs and provide options for heat treatments and fumigation, depending on your needs. A bed bug infestation is not an easy pest problem to eliminate. Still, Ventura Pest Control will provide you with the treatments and follow-up services necessary to do the job thoroughly.
What You Should Do About Bird Problems Around Studio City
Bird control solutions for your Studio City property may be the last thing on your mind, but as soon as birds become a problem on your property, those solutions might be the only thing you can think about. Although occasionally an issue for residential properties, birds are often a problem for commercial facilities. They may roost along your roofline, make the entrance to your business difficult or dangerous to access, or create a mess with their contaminated droppings.
Bird problems are not just a nuisance or an eyesore. They can also be harmful to your health or damaging to your property. Keeping them off your property can be difficult without the help of the professionals at Ventura Pest Control. We know the most common bird species in the Studio City area and know what bird control techniques are most effective at removing and preventing those birds from returning to your property.
Three Things Everyone In Studio City Should Know About Cockroaches
Everyone knows that cockroaches are bad news, but fewer people know why. It’s not just because they’re unpleasant to look at or because many species can fly. There are serious reasons to be concerned about finding cockroaches in your home. Here are three things everyone in Studio City should know about cockroaches.
- Cockroaches are a serious hazard to your health. These pests spend time in dumpsters, garbage cans, sewers, sink drains, and other highly unsanitary places. While in these locations, they pick up various pathogens that they can then spread wherever they travel. If their traveling brings them into your house, it’s only time before your countertops and food become contaminated. When you or your family encounter these pathogens, you can contract several serious illnesses, such as salmonellosis or listeriosis. The health hazards don’t stop there, though. Cockroaches also trigger allergy symptoms and asthma in people through their shed skin and saliva.
- Cockroaches are tough to eliminate. Maybe you’ve heard stories about a cockroach’s survival capabilities. They can survive underwater for up to 45 minutes, without food for three months water for a month. They can even survive without a head for up to a week! Not only are they challenging to kill individually, but they’re also tricky to eliminate as a group. If cockroaches enter your house, they quickly find places to hide that are difficult to access. Combine this with their ability to breed rapidly, and you can see why a cockroach infestation can be challenging to eliminate.
- Cockroach control is best left to the professionals. Trying to eliminate a cockroach infestation on your own is sure to be frustrating. It is challenging to treat a cockroach infestation if you’re not trained in how to do it, and it can also be dangerous to spray chemical-laden products without the proper training. Instead, you can trust Ventura Pest Control to thoroughly inspect, properly treat, and provide timely follow-up services to ensure the complete and safe elimination of your cockroach infestation.
Why Call A Professional Trapping Service In Studio City For Gopher Problems
Gophers may be cute but are also very destructive when they get onto your Studio City lawn. They’ll eat your vegetation, dig tunnels under your lawn that can collapse as you walk over them, and create unsightly and dangerous holes in the ground. Gophers can also spread diseases through direct or indirect contact and by introducing parasites onto your property.
Keeping your property free from gophers is not a simple task. Where there is one, there are often many, and because of the complex tunnel systems they create, they aren’t easy to eliminate. You should call a professional trapping service in Studio City for gopher problems. Ventura Pest Control provides the gopher control methods you need to get your gopher problem under control.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your service.