Professional Pest Solutions For Granada Hills, CA Properties
Granada Hills, California's motto is "The Valley's Most Neighborly Town," and this motto indeed holds up! The residents and business owners are some of the nicest people around! But even the best of people still have to deal with unwanted pests now and again. And unfortunately, infestations can cost you everything, from your health to your business's reputation. But this doesn't need to happen to those in Granada Hills because Ventura Pest Control is committed to keeping the community safe, always putting our customers first.
You can trust us, the largest and oldest locally and family-owned and operated pest control company in the area! Give us a call to find out about our home and commercial pest control solutions. In no time at all, we can have you set up with one of our technicians to return you to a pest-free life.
Home Pest Control In Granada Hills, CA
Pest infestation on your residential property can be frustrating, stressful, expensive, and time-consuming to deal with. No matter what you do, how many sprays and traps you buy, the pests are still causing damage and potentially spreading dangerous pathogens. This doesn't have to be the case for Granada Hills residents!
Granada Hills Residential Control Offerings
If you are dealing with pests in Granada Hills, you can contact the professionals at Ventura Pest Control. With the most knowledgeable and friendly service technicians on our team, we can guarantee you a pest-free home.
Our two service options are:
1. One-time service that includes pest eradication and our guaranteed prevention measures for 30-days past treatment. This is an excellent option if there is a particular pest scurrying around your property or you want to trial our services before committing to year-round treatments.
2. Guaranteed treatments throughout the year that are bundled based on your budget and property's specific needs. This service option includes 100% safe IPM-approved solutions, emergency pest services from our on-call technicians, and the Ventura Pest Control pest-free guarantee.
Everything about a pest infestation on your residential property can put you to the test. But you don't have to go it alone when you call the experts at Ventura Pest Control. Contact us today to learn about our home pest control options and how you can get started!
Commercial Pest Control In Granada Hills, CA
As a business owner, you shouldn't have to worry about the dangers of pests on your property, which can put your employees and customers at risk. Unfortunately, this is the reality many Granada Hills businesses face through no fault of their own. But it doesn't have to occur to you with Ventura Pest Control in your corner.
Granada Hills Commercial Control Offerings
At Ventura Pest Control, we are dedicated to protecting your business with our 62 years of experience. Not only do our commercial packages include what is listed below, but they also utilize innovative pest monitoring devices, preventative barriers, emergency pest services, and a 100% pest-free guarantee.
Our Ventura Pest Control commercial packages include:
- Termite protection
- General pest prevention/eradication
- Free inspections and estimates
- On-call technicians and vehicles
- NPMA and IPM certifications
- Above-and-beyond customer service
- The most ironclad pest-free guarantee in the industry
Don't wait to get your commercial pest services on the right track to a pest-free environment. Call us today at Venture Pest Control to hear more about what we can do for you and how to get started with one of our trained technicians.
Here's Why Pro Wildlife Control Is The Safest Choice For Granada Hills Residents
You might be used to seeing squirrels, raccoons, skunks, and other wildlife out in nature, which might make it seem like they aren't such a big deal. But the truth is, wildlife can be dangerous. Because of this, it is always best to turn to the pros for assistance when it comes to wildlife on your Granada Hills property.
Need more convincing? Here's why wildlife is so dangerous to approach:
- They can spread diseases to people and pests such as rabies, salmonella, leptospirosis, tularemia, and e.coli.
- Although some animals shy away from people, some will attack if threatened.
- Wildlife carries fleas and ticks, which can spread other diseases and cause more problems.
Worried about wildlife on your property? Call Venture Pest Control! We can assist you with trapping, exclusion, and prevention of wildlife on your Granada Hills property. Don't approach wildlife by yourself, contact us!
How To Protect Your Granada Hills Home Against Bed Bugs
You can easily bring bed bugs into your home unknowingly. But getting rid of an infestation can be extremely difficult. This is why it is important to know how to protect your Granada Hills home against bed bugs. If you can prevent them from getting in, you won't have to deal with the stress of removing them!
Here are some prevention tips from the experts at Venture Pest Control:
- Clean your home regularly and thoroughly.
- Wash your clothes in hot water and dry them on high heat. Don’t forget your pet’s bedding.
- Remove clutter from your home to make it easier to clean and get rid of potential hiding places.
- Inspect second-hand goods before bringing them into your home, as this is the most common way bed bugs are carried in.
- When in a public place be cautious with your belongings. Do not place them on the floor.
- Make sure to inspect hotel rooms before accepting your room. Check the mattresses and bedding for any signs of bed bugs. Request a room change in a different location if you find any signs.
- Protect your belongings by placing them on the luggage rack and not on the floor.
For more information about bed bugs and how to keep them from getting into your home, contact us at Venture Pest Control. We can assist you with prevention and getting rid of an active infestation, so you and your family can stay safe.
Argentine Ants 101: What Granada Hills Property Owners Need To Know
One of the most impressive kinds of ants in California is the Argentine ant. Why are they so impressive? It has to do with their ability to create supercolonies. Do you know that there is a supercolony of Argentine ants that stretches from Oregon to the Mexican border? Yup. That is impressive. So it isn't good when these ants come onto your property. The control methods you use to get rid of ants could inspire budding—a process that causes a nest to split into several nests. If you detect Argentine ants, contact Ventura Pest Control for ant control in Granada Hills. Here are some traits to help you identify these ants.
- They are 1/16 to ¼ of an inch in length.
- They are dark brown to black.
- They are shiny ants.
Sanitation and the protection of food sources work together to give you a lot of protection from these ants. You can also keep them out of your home with routine perimeter and yard pest protection. We can help you with getting this protection in place.
The Problem With Nuisance Birds Around Your Granada Hills Property
Birds can create many problems beyond just being a nuisance. Here are just a few of the many problems that may arise.
- Pest birds get into garbage and make themselves a source of contamination. When they get into sensitive locations, they can introduce harmful bacteria and parasitic worms.
- The waste left by birds can be contaminated and a source of disease.
- Birds can carry ticks and fleas onto your property. These secondary pests can be a source of disease.
- Birds can damage property as they go in and out of voids where nests have been built.
- Bird droppings contain uric acid, which is corrosive to certain building materials such as concrete.
- Bird droppings are slippery when wet.
- Bird droppings are unsightly and can make your home or business look filthy.
- Some birds trample grass and landscape vegetation.
If you're having trouble with birds, you can have one of our technicians install bird deterrents on your property. We have many options available and we can find the perfect bird control solution for your specific needs. Reach out to us for a pest evaluation to get started.
Problems German Cockroaches Cause When They Invade Your Granada Hills Home
The worst cockroach in the world is the German cockroach. Why? We're glad you asked. Here are some of the ways German cockroaches are a problem in Granada Hills and throughout the entire world.
- German cockroaches are strongly attracted to human dwellings, so much so that there are currently no known populations of wild German cockroaches in the world. These roaches are only found near human settlements or inside man-made structures. The problem this creates is that these roaches are hard to drive out of your home. They like living with you, so you're likely to be frustrated if you attempt to use control products to get rid of German cockroaches on your own.
- Being a common indoor pest, the German cockroach has been exposed to a lot of chemical agents that are used to exterminate roaches, which has led to German cockroach populations that are born with bait aversion and chemical resistances. In your home, they can carry harmful control products from areas your spray to your kitchen cabinets, counters, and dish drawers.
- German cockroaches are small. Their nymphs are even smaller. A German cockroach nymph can pass through an electrical outlet hole. You're going to have a hard time keeping these pests out of your pantry and other sensitive zones. They are proficient at contaminating foods stored in cardboard and paper packaging.
- German cockroaches leave their excrement everywhere they go. This waste is a source of contamination.
We could go on, but you get the point. It isn't good to have German cockroaches in your home. Contact Ventura Pest Control for a German cockroach clean-out. It is like hitting the reset button on these roaches.
The Truth About Wolf Spiders In Granada Hills
There are some creepy facts that you may not know about wolf spiders. Before we share them with you, we want you to know that these spiders are mostly docile. They're not looking to bite you and they have a weak venom that doesn't pose a medical threat. But here are a few reasons you might be nervous about having these spiders around.
- Wolf spiders don't create webs, so you can't easily know that you have a wolf spider problem.
- Wolf spiders have great eyesight, unlike many other spiders. When you come near to one of these spiders, they know it.
- Wolf spiders are nocturnal hunters. While you're asleep, they might be moving around in your home searching for prey.
- Female wolf spiders carry their eggs on their bodies. When the eggs hatch, the tiny spiderlings hang out on their mother. If you try to kill a female wolf spider with a broom, you may have the disgusting experience of seeing dozens of spiderlings jump off the mother and scatter in every direction. The good news is that those little spiders aren't going to come after you.
It's not fun to have a wolf spider infestation. While these arachnids are surprisingly docile, they're super creepy. Let the service team at Ventura Pest Control get these spiders out of your home and keep them out. Connect with us today for immediate service.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your service.