Professional Pest Solutions For Northridge, CA Properties
What do California State University, Skateland, and a fashion center have in common? The neighborhood of Northridge, CA! Los Angeles is home to hundreds of uniquely segmented communities, dozens of which line the interior of the San Fernando Valley. Northridge is one of the closest neighborhoods to the city proper, almost named ‘North Hollywood’ by settlers in the early 1900s. Some amount of filmography does occur here, and spotting camera crews and film sets are not always out of the ordinary! In Northridge, residents have learned to expect the unexpected. Something that perhaps they did not count on, though, is the presence of pests in homes, businesses, and other buildings. These creatures cause massive amounts of disruption to everyday life and harm people, pets, and properties without even trying.
There’s no question as to how strong pests can be. Fortunately, Ventura Pest Control is even stronger. For over 6 decades, we have protected the town of Northridge from infestations, invasions, and other close calls. After so many years of success, we can truly say that we’ve loved every minute of it. Against all pests great and small, the crew at Ventura Pest Control will handle it all! Chat with us online to learn more, or send in your contact info via email to get connected with the pros you need.
Home Pest Control In Northridge, CA
Owning your own home in an area like Northridge comes with certain responsibilities. Friends, acquaintances, and family members that come to visit expect a certain amount of safety and tranquility while on your property. Should they come into contact with a pest problem of any sort, there may be dire consequences. Physical injury, property damage, and even the spread of disease will threaten the well-being of those you care for.
No two Northridge homes have the same concerns, and at Ventura Pest Control, we understand this perfectly. We know the risks that come along with pest infestations, and have developed two unique home pest control options to treat any impending problems:
1. One-Time Service (Guarantee Included): This program strictly addresses pests on a one-time basis. If your problem isn’t completely gone after our initial service, we’ll come back to do it all again until you are completely satisfied.
2. Guaranteed Year-Round Treatments: Instead of leaving your home open to potential invasion, trust your home in the capable hands of Ventura Pest Control. Our guaranteed year-round treatments are 100% safe for people and pets and come with complimentary emergency services.
Invest in first-rate pest control, not the bare minimum. Request your free quote online today.
Commercial Pest Control In Northridge, CA
There’s no such thing as a business that doesn’t need pest control. Despite how safe you may feel in your current building, some pests may be resting just around the corner. Rodents, roaches, termites, and other destructive animals could destroy everything you have worked for in a matter of weeks. After years of supporting your business ventures, don’t you owe it to yourself to get actionable commercial pest control?
More than 62 years of professional service have given Ventura Pest Control the skills to treat your business. We take pride in every industry we serve, including:
- Food Service And Restaurants
- Apartment Complexes And HOAs
- Medical Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
- Office Units
Take your commercial pest control plan to the next level. Call your local branch of Ventura Pest Control to learn more.
Five Termite Control Tips For Northridge Properties
Some pests are almost impossible to treat once they get into the house. Termites are one such pest, known as a wood-eating menace all over California. Not only are termites particularly destructive, but they are also not covered by homeowners insurance plans. In other words, preventing termite activity is always in your best interest. Here are five termite control tips that help treat Northridge properties:
- Eliminate moisture in the home with dehumidifiers.
- Pre-treat the wood in your house with sprays from a professional company (Ventura Pest Control)
- Remove soil to wood contact outside the house.
- Stack all firewood cords at least 25 feet away from the home.
- Keep an eye out for signs of termite activity (such as mud tunnels)
Concerned that termites may already be in the house? Call Ventura Pest Control for a termite inspection.
How To Tell If You Have Bed Bugs In Your Northridge Home
The itchy bites along your arm could be the result of many pest species, including fleas, mosquitoes, and ticks. However, bed bugs can be a real threat to the Northridge, CA area. If you suspect that the bite on your body is more than just a ‘backyard’ pest, you’ll need to investigate further. Here’s how to tell if there are bed bugs in your Northridge home:
- Finding feeding or waste splotches on upholstery
- A sickly sweet scent lingering around the home
- Spotting an oval-shaped bug about the size of an apple seed
To confirm your suspicions, immediately contact Ventura Pest Control for bed bug effective control.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your service.