Professional Pest Solutions For Goleta, CA Properties
Goleta, CA, is the place of dreams for many Californian transplants. This city is often referred to as the “Good Land” by the locals and heralded as a hotspot for culture and the arts of over 55,000 people. Goleta is just a few miles away from the University of California and a great place to live for students, professors, and researchers alike.
For over 60 years, the hardworking professionals at Ventura Pest Control have worked diligently to keep citizens of Goleta safe and secure from pests. We offer residential, commercial, and specialty services that fit a wide variety of needs in the community, from prevention to holistic treatment. Schedule your first visitation with Ventura Pest Control by contacting our team at your earliest convenience.
Home Pest Control In Goleta, CA
As Goleta’s local pest solution since 1959, the team at Ventura Pest Control has spent decades refining and reshaping our approach to residential pests. We currently offer residential pest control to all homeowners in the area, from large houses to starter family homes. There’s no infestation too big or pest too small for our professionals to address – guaranteed!
To help our clients thrive in their different lifestyles, we offer two adaptable approaches to residential pest control:
- One Time Services address a particular pest problem within a single visit. We will treat your property within our scheduled visit and provide a 30-day pest-free guarantee to ensure our work did its job.
- Year-Round Services involves treatment during key seasons, complete with de-nesting, de-webbing, and full inspection programs with every visitation.
Choose the residential pest control solution that’s right for you by calling the Goleta office at Ventura Pest Control. We are here for you!
Commercial Pest Control In Goleta, CA
Every business in Goleta, CA, deserves affordable access to commercial pest control services. At Ventura Pest Control, we don’t just offer general pest management services; we provide full-service treatments that eliminate pest problems for good!
Each of our commercial pest control programs is outfitted with three easy steps:
- Comprehensive inspections that check your entire facility for signs of pest activity.
- Total treatment programs that address the interior and exterior of your building.
- Quick and easy access to follow-up visits, including the Ventura Pest Control pest-free guarantee.
Ready to take pest control back into your own hands? Schedule an appointment with the Goleta location of Ventura Pest Control to learn more.
Don't Do It Yourself When It Comes To Bed Bug Infestations In Goleta
Unlike many other species of pests in Goleta, bed bugs can infest homes while remaining virtually undetected. These 1/4 inch pests crawl into appliances, electrical outlets, furniture, and beds to bide their time waiting for a human host. These pests continue to feed on the blood of humans for many years, laying eggs inside the upholstery and then introducing them to a host. Although bed bugs are not known to spread serious diseases, they can cause certain health issues if not addressed.
One notable aspect of Goleta bed bug infestations is that they are almost entirely resistant to do-it-yourself (DIY) pest control. Over-the-counter (OTC) sprays have the potential to harm or disrupt the health of your family, while natural methods rarely, if ever, nab the entire infestation.
The only proven methods of bed bug control in Goleta include:
- Adequate prevention steps
- Ongoing vigilance and treatments from a professional provider
- Year-round bed bug monitoring from Ventura Pest Control
To inquire about the bed bug solutions of Ventura Pest Control, be sure to get in touch with our Goleta office at your earliest convenience. We are looking forward to helping in any way we can!
Termites: Three Signs They're Living In Your Goleta Home
Could termites be living inside your Goleta home? These sneaky pests have the ability to invade without being detected and are hard to identify without prior experience.
Below are three of the most common signs that termites are living in a residential environment:
- The presence of fine sawdust, also referred to as frass, around walls, entry points, and door frames. Frass is often scattered about the floor and is rarely kept in neat, tidy piles.
- Spotting termite soldiers or drones walking around the house. Soldier termites often wield an enlarged pair of mandibles, while drones are much smaller and cream-colored in appearance.
- Mud tunnels are hollow dirt tubes that allow subterranean termites to travel from one place to the next. Finding half-constructed or complete mud tunnels inside your home is a sure sign of termite activity.
Whether you own a residential or commercial building in Goleta, you won’t have to navigate termite control on your own. Instead, reach out to the helpful providers at Ventura Pest Control for a free quote today.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your service.