Effective Pest Management For Westlake Village, CA
Pest infestations are a common problem for home and business owners in Westlake Village. Our warm, humid weather provides the perfect climate for us but also for pests to thrive, both inside and outside of your property. To defend your Westlake Village home or business from pests, the professionals here at Ventura Pest Control provide ongoing pest management solutions. We are a local, family-owned pest control company dedicated to eliminating pests before they have the opportunity to cause problems on your property. Don’t wait for cockroaches, rodents, or other pests to invade your Westlake Village property and threaten your peace of mind. Instead, contact the skilled pest professionals from Ventura Pest Control for excellent pest control services you can trust.
Home Pest Control In Westlake Village, CA
As a homeowner, it’s your number one goal to protect your Westlake home and family from harm. But when pests such as rodents and insects invade, they put both at risk.
Not only are pests destructive, but they can also spread a wide range of dangerous diseases that can make you and your family sick.
Keep pests of all shapes and sizes away from your Westlake Village home by putting into place an ongoing residential pest control plan from Ventura Pest Control. We work quickly to eliminate existing pest threats and deter new pests from invading in the future.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to pest problems, turn to the technicians here at Ventura Pest Control for assistance with all of your residential pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In Westlake Village, CA
When pests invade your Westlake Village commercial facility, they threaten your reputation. If even one of your customers notices pest problems in your business, it can lead to bad reviews, negative publicity, and a significant loss of revenue. To keep your business free of destructive and dangerous pests, you need professional commercial pest control services from Ventura Pest Control. At Ventura Pest Control, we work hard to eliminate current pest problems and prevent new ones from occurring. Our comprehensive commercial pest control plans utilize Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies to eliminate pests without the excessive use of pesticides. Our team of skilled pest management professionals has the experience needed to protect your Westlake Village business from all kinds of common pests. Reach out to us today for more information about our commercial pest control process.
Four Bed Bug Control Tricks For Westlake Village Homeowners
Bed bugs are small, parasitic pests that feed on the blood of humans. Although bed bugs are not dangerous, you still don’t want to find them in your residential property. To avoid bringing bed bugs into your Westlake Village home, keep the following bed bug control tips in mind:
1. Never stay in a hotel or motel room that shows evidence of a bed bug infestation.
2. Avoid setting down your belongings on the floors of public spaces such as airports, schools, and movie theaters.
3. Inspect used or secondhand pieces of furniture for bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
4. When traveling, seal your clothing in airtight bags, which will help prevent bed bugs from crawling into your belongings and hitching a ride home with you.
Due to their small size and hitchhiking behavior, bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to control and eliminate. If you believe bed bugs are living in your Westlake Village home, don’t hesitate to contact Ventura Pest Control today. We have what it takes to eliminate bed bugs in all stages of life.
What Attracts Cockroaches To Westlake Village Homes?
No one wants to walk into their kitchen and turn on the lights only to see a cockroach scuttle across the floor and into the darkness. Unfortunately, this is a reality for many Westlake Village homeowners. When it comes to keeping cockroaches away from your residential property, it’s important to determine what might attract them in the first place. Below are a few reasons why cockroaches might be attracted to your Westlake Village home.
- Excess moisture: Leaking pipes and broken A/C units are a couple of examples of things that may cause excess moisture in your home.
- Easy access to sources of food: A few sources of food that may attract cockroaches to your property include open garbage cans, uneaten pet food, crumbs on your counters, and improperly-stored food items.
- Warmth: Like many pests, cockroaches are attracted to warmth, which is why they’re often found inside homes and businesses.
- Entry points: Minimize the chances that cockroaches will invade your home by sealing gaps and crevices around the exterior of your property, especially around areas where utilities enter your home.
Cockroaches are dangerous pests that can spread a variety of harmful bacteria that can make you sick, which is why professional roach control services are crucial. With the technicians from Ventura Pest Control by your side, you can rest assured that the protection of your Westlake Village home is in good hands.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your service.