Pest Control For Your Burbank, CA Home Or Business
Founded in 1887, the city of Burbank, CA, is located at the southeastern end of the San Fernando Valley. We’re just 12 miles northwest of downtown L.A., and we’re known for being home to some of Hollywood’s biggest studios. However, the glamour of Hollywood is a long way away when you consider the fact that pests are a year-round issue here in Burbank. These unwelcome guests expose local properties to infestation, and it’s important to protect yourself. That’s where we come in.
Ventura Pest Control is a local, family-owned, and operated company with over 60 years of experience in the world of pest control. Since 1959, we’ve been servicing local homes and businesses with dependable pest solutions that last. Our team works hard to provide you with extraordinarily friendly, professional services at affordable prices. Call us today for your free estimate and inspection.
Home Pest Control In Burbank, CA
Our residential pest solutions give homeowners guaranteed protection from household infestation. We offer year-round coverage from all kinds of common area pests, such as ants, spiders, cockroaches, bed bugs, rodents, occasional invaders, gophers, ground squirrels, stinging insects, termites, and birds. Our residential pest control services entail the following:
- Walk around the property to identify existing pest issues.
- Consult with clients to learn more about what they’re experiencing.
- Develop an effective treatment strategy to meet your needs.
- Perimeter treatment using Termidor (in spring and summer months).
- Selection of products to deter general pest activity.
- De-webbing and de-nesting of the house.
- Exterior maintenance, interior as needed.
- Follow-up scheduled at your preference.
We prioritize your safety and well-being, only using pesticides as a last resort. We’re proud members of the NPMA (National Pest Management Association) and CAI (Community Associations Institute), and we work hard every day to deliver results that are always safe, effective and guaranteed. Call today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Burbank, CA
No matter what kind of business you run here in Burbank, it's important to address your commercial pest control needs. We service many local businesses with complete pest protection. Some of the properties we’ve worked with include office spaces, industrial manufacturing, school, medical facilities, multi-unit housing, food processing, and restaurants. In addition to our basic pest control services, we offer specialized solutions for rodent control, bird control, and device monitoring. With ongoing services throughout the year, you can feel confident knowing you’re thoroughly protected from infestation. Reach out today to get started.
Six Bed Bug Myths Burbank Property Owners May Still Believe
Bed bug infestation is a huge nightmare that no property owner wants to have to deal with. There’s a lot of fear spread about bed bugs, and a lot of misinformation out there. That’s why we’re here to set the record straight. Here are six common myths about bed bugs and the truth about these claims:
1. Myth – Bed bugs are only found in your bed. (Truth – Though commonly found in bedding, sheets, and linens, bed bugs can be found anywhere with nearby access to their food source, human blood. So, where humans spend their time, bed bugs can be found there.)
2. Myth- Bed bugs can fly from one place to another. (Truth – Bed bugs do not have wings; therefore, they cannot fly.)
3. Myth – Bed bugs only bite at night. (Truth – While it’s true that bed bugs are nocturnal, they do sometimes emerge during the light, daytime hours to feed.)
4. Myth – Bed bugs only infest unsanitary places. (Truth – Bed bugs can be found in any type of property, no matter how sanitary or well kept.)
5. Myth - If I keep my space free from clutter, bed bugs won’t infest. (Truth - While eliminating clutter will reduce potential harborage spots for the bed bugs, cleanliness has nothing to do with the likelihood of infestation.)
6. Myth - Bed bugs can hop far distances. (Truth - They hitchhike from one place to another via latching onto some other object or person that is traveling from one room to the next.)
When it comes to effective bed bug control, your best bet is to rely on a team of qualified pest professionals. Here at Ventura Pest Control, we offer complete bed bug detection and extermination services, giving you peace of mind to sleep through the night. Call today to learn more.
How To Stop Spiders From Making Their Way Into Your Burbank Home
Spiders can be sneaky about entering your Burbank home. They weave webs and lay eggs all around your property, and they can lead to large-scale infestation quickly. Try the following preventative measures to stop spiders from making their way into your home:
- Get rid of any bright outdoor lighting that may attract insects.
- Keep vegetation nice and trim; remove weeds and debris from your property.
- Maintain proper drainage and reduce excess moisture in and around your home.
- Remove spider webs and egg sacs from inside the house using a vacuum.
- Dispose of the vacuum bag in a trash bin with a fitted lid.
- Seal up any openings, cracks, and crevices that insects and spiders can enter through.
- Shake out your shoes, clothing, towels, and linens; reduce clutter as spiders love to hide in piles.
If you want to secure year-round protection from spider activity, the most effective approach is to get help from the pest professionals. We’re here to help identify, eliminate, and prevent spider activity in your home, guaranteed. Contact us for a detailed service quote.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your service.